Well today was six hours of work, some frustration and a busted thumb 🙂 nothing major just lots of blood. I came up with a way to save time and wondered why no one else ever came up with this brilliant idea, I found out why, it will not work. As you can see in one of the pictures, I have the trailer frame, insulation, wood frame and then floor. Well my idea was to just lay them down in this order and save time cutting out the insulation to fit the wood frame, the reason it does not work is because the insulation compresses when I tighten down the floor to the trailer frame. No big deal , I just undid it and corrected my ways.
So now it is trailer frame, wood frame, cut insulation and floor. I did not bolt it down yet, I needed to tinker with the wiring, after a bit of figuring 🙂 I have electrical working now too. Next week I start the sides, I am committed now so I hope it works.