For I have derived much joy and comfort from your love, my brother, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed through you.
Again I find myself overpowered with joy. I wish I could quantify it all but I can not. I have so many things to be happy about and I know I will flop listing them tonight, but MAN I have derived much joy from:
- ALCC womens ministry, faith in action
- John Graham, faith without pretense, love without requirements
- Rick McCullough knock down guitar and worship to end all
- Carl, friend above all friends
- Conor, weight lifting nut, shoulders wider then the gulf of Alaska, love beyond that
- Potential at ALCC and the love of friends that is beyond words
- Legacy , top shelf home school group, loving people, great kids
- Journey to see where we go from here
- Don Overstreet, Church Planting gyro and guru 🙂
- My Ford truck, say what you will
- My Long, Lost Love……..SURPRISE
Way to much to mention, but at the base of it are my friends that call me Pastor at ALCC
Life is good……………….