I only hope I can be as bold. This gets right under your skin and pokes at those nerves that are just under the surface. The reality is, we as parents would never want our daughters to go through this painful decision. I post this not to argue the point but to say, little women have the right to enter into the full joy of womanhood and not be a statistic or a “choice” to do away with
I think I will turn off the comments on this one
My friends at Legacy are having a yard sale May 16th. If you have anything you can donate please let them know, they need not only “stuff” but sure could use some help manning the deal.
Let me know if you have any questions
For I have derived much joy and comfort from your love, my brother, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed through you.
Again I find myself overpowered with joy. I wish I could quantify it all but I can not. I have so many things to be happy about and I know I will flop listing them tonight, but MAN I have derived much joy from:
- ALCC womens ministry, faith in action
- John Graham, faith without pretense, love without requirements
- Rick McCullough knock down guitar and worship to end all
- Carl, friend above all friends
- Conor, weight lifting nut, shoulders wider then the gulf of Alaska, love beyond that
- Potential at ALCC and the love of friends that is beyond words
- Legacy , top shelf home school group, loving people, great kids
- Journey to see where we go from here
- Don Overstreet, Church Planting gyro and guru 🙂
- My Ford truck, say what you will
- My Long, Lost Love……..SURPRISE
Way to much to mention, but at the base of it are my friends that call me Pastor at ALCC
Life is good……………….